18 October 2007

Just in case















These are pictures of us just hanging out with the kids. The one on the left bottom is at the Grand Canyon when we were on the way back from Idaho in early May. Isaac was 6 or seven weeks old. Just in case someone didn't know our family status . . . We have two boys and a baby on the way. Ian is two years and almost one month old and loving life, until we say no of course. Most generally he is very cute and love to be tickled or have mom "practice & tune her guitar", which would be him. I turn him upside-down and tune with his toes before playing on his ribs and tummy. He also likes to "get you" which means that he says, "I'm a going to get you" & runs away. In the meantime you are supposed to chase him & tickle him until he says he's all done. Repeat a thousand times and you've got the game :). He loves to watch Super Why and Word World on PBS because he loves letters and trying to sound them out. Mom gets in trouble anytime she tries to cook or do dishes without the little guy and he "Loves" everything. We often have I love you wars. Isaac is almost seven months old and rolling all over the place. He can almost crawl but his little helmet head keeps digging into the ground & getting in the way. I think he'll get it down as soon as the helmet's off. He just started trying to mimic words a little. He usually babbles, "Bababa", but I've managed to get him to say, "Mamaaaamaaa". I don't think he knows it's me but he knows I like it & will say it when I come up to him sometimes! I promised Paul I'd work on Dada but I had to get that in there. The new baby is doing good so far. Up until last night I never really had cramps or discomfort around baby. I have been doing a lot last week & we were all sick so the time was up:). It's a very different pregnancy from the rest & I personally hope that means a girl! I love my boys & if this is a boy I'll love him, but I' respectfully requesting a girl- hopefully the paperwork gets through the golden gates in time :). Paul is enjoying his job & will be going to Texas for a couple days next week. He also has other news that I will let him post. I am doing really great and getting excited for the ultrasound on Halloween! We are tentatively due on June 3, but the date will be set after the ultrasound. Life is good & busy, but who would want it different? We love our family & the crazy days seem to get humorous & have great memories. I wouldn't trade them for the world!

No comments: